Location of Rental: 227 N. 4th St., Grover Beach, CA 93433 (2 houses, 1 in front of the other), Contact: (805) 305) 4277, email@example.com. Pismo State Beach 5 Blocks Away.
Furnished Rental, Pismo Beach Area, Dog Friendly
Fenced Yard for Dogs With 6 Ft. Tall Fence, Separated from the street by 2 separate gates for extra safety.
San Luis Obispo County, California Central Coast
This Cottage Has Been Rented Until Sept. 12, 2017, Please Check Back Later. Thank you.
Approx 5 Blocks Distance to the Ocean’s Edge at Pismo State Beach
227 N. 4th St. Grover Beach, California, Unit B
- View Features and Amenities
- Printable Black and White Brochure pdf File, 1 page – Keep one for handy reference, On desktop hit the CTRL button and the P to get your print page screen to pop up
- Rentals Location Map
- Beach Photos
- Contact Form – Contact Information, Bookings, Visit the Cottage
- Property Management Page
- Pismo Beach Blog
- Two bedrooms rental cottage
- Return to website homepage
- For 16 years, since the year 2000, 227 N. 4th St., Grover Beach, CA has been used by traveling medical professionals, temporary workers, vacationers and locals seeking furnished housing that is fully equipped. Some stay for several months, others for over a year.
- Furnished, fully equipped, monthly or long term rental house/cottage is dog-friendly.
- It has tile floors, a large pato and a fenced yard for dogs.
- The cottage includes utilities (water, gas, electric, trash).
- Amenities include: kitchenware, bed and bath linens, cable tv, internet, 10 ft by 20 ft patio, 200 sq. ft of patio space with overhead arbor, patio furniture, BBQ, 6 ft. tall privacy fencing for yard.
- Bedroom has queen sized bed.
- Located on the back portion of a double lot so it is not on the street.
- Opportunity for a quieter, more private house and yard close to the beach.
- The furnished rental is suitable to use for vacation rentals, travel nurse housing, temp worker housing, corporate housing, resort lodging and local housing.
Monthly Rental Fee
Monthly Rental for furnished, equipped, detached house with yard, with utilities and amenities (cable tv, charter wifi, kitchenware, bed and bath linens, tv set, etc.): $1700. This does not include security deposit, cleaning fees, booking fees, or pet fees.
For More Space Please See the Other Cottage for Rent – 2 Bedrooms
Policies RE: Pets – Dogs Welcome, Not Available to Cats
- Dogs are welcome at the rental.
- Owners are expected to clean up after the dogs.
- Dogs need to be friendly, non-aggressive, and of breeds allowed by insurance.
- The yard has a 6 ft tall privacy fence and the floors are tile.
- Unfortunately, we cannot take renters with cats.
Policy Re: Smoking – No Smoking
There is no smoking on the premises.
227 N. 4th St., Grover Beach, California, 93433.
There are 2 rental houses on a double lot. The one bedroom rental is the one on the back portion, behind the 2 bedroom rental that sits on the street.
There is a sidewalk down the left side of the property with a gate that leads to the back rental house.
Property Manager Address and Phone
- Call or visit the rentals management, CoastalVacationRentals.net, 330 Main St., Pismo Beach, CA, 93449, 800-700-1254. You can also use the contact form on this website.
- Assistance from the property manager is available 24/7.
- This website has been created by the owner. The property manager handles reservations, questions, maintenance and repairs, etc.
Resources and Attractions Nearby
The local area offers a wide variety of resources and activities.
- Explore 15 miles of nonstop beach and dunes. Stroll the 1,000 ft. long Pismo Beach Pier. Golf at the Pismo Golf Course 5 blocks away, next to the beach.
- Stroll the 1,000 ft. long Pismo Beach Pier. Golf at the Pismo Golf Course 5 blocks away, next to the beach.
- Golf at the Pismo Golf Course 5 blocks away, next to the beach.
- Walk the Monarch Butterfly Preserve and Trails under the eucalyptus grove, adjacent to the beach. Take the wood boardwalk over the dunes to the north and follow the dune paths to the Pismo Beach Pier.
- Take the wood boardwalk over the dunes to the north and follow the dune paths to the Pismo Beach Pier.
- Visit the Pismo Health Club, pool and spa 1.5 miles away. Enjoy live entertainment, casual or fine dining, outlet shopping and or watching the waves roll in.
- Enjoy live entertainment, casual or fine dining, outlet shopping and or watching the waves roll in.
- Take the Grover Beach onramp, 5 blocks away, in your car and drive south for miles on the wide beaches to the Oceano Dunes. Horseback riding on the beach, ATVs in designated areas and bicycle riding are also popular. Watch the sunsets from the end of the Pismo Pier.
- Horseback riding on the beach, ATVs in designated areas and bicycle riding are also popular.
- Watch the sunsets from the end of the Pismo Pier.